Have a great 2018 !!!


Have a great 2018 !!!

Originally shared by VAL-U-PRO CONSULTING GROUP, LLC - SRIKANTH KIDAMBI

#BrainyReads #BrainReads #iQuote

"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."

Rumi

One minor change: I would say "wiser" instead of "wise", as gaining wisdom is a lifelong process.

#Whosequoteisitanyway?
#iPerspective #Val-U-Pro #Amma #AAAA #Ecosystem #MegaEcosystem #Consulting #Group #llc #SSK #Srikanth #Sri #Kanth #Kant #Khan #Kann #Koon #SrikanthSrinivasanKidambi #Kidambi #Kid #Am #Ambi #5KAcademy #5K #Academy #Academic #WomenDeDao #WeGet #WeGetUniversity #TruLow #Zillia #LordsMedia #Lords #Media and more #Marie #Curie #Ramanujan #Semmelweis #Health #Wealth #Math #Mathematics #HealthWise

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poll to get your feedback on what you think is humorous and offensive in this collection of memes/pictures.

#AAAA #AAAAA #Amma #VAL-U-PRO #SSK

Poll to get your feedback on what you think is humorous in this collection of memes/pictures.